Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Negative Split Recovery Run

Well I wasn't able to have a negative split on Sunday's marathon run, but this morning during our recovery run, one that was very slow, or at least I thought it was we ended up with nice splits:

Total Distance: 4.27 miles
Total Time: 1:00:00
Mile 1: 14:12
Mile 2: 14:15
Mile 3: 13:58
Mile 4: 13:32
.27 miles: 4:08 (this was part of our cool down)

I feel mostly good, I've got one toe (second toe right foot) that is beat up pretty good, and the back outerside of my right knee has a small amount of pain. I am glad to report tho that my left knee (kneecap) seems to be over the pain that I had been experiencing with it since last December, so maybe the layoff time was good in that respect.

3 comments:

Marcy said...

Lookin good Randy :-)

Jenny, Maniac #401 said...

Thanks for stopping over to my blog! I've been pokey about writing lately, hope to get better at putting my thoughts and experiences down again. Glad to hear your legs are feeling better! Mine are as well after a bit of rest. Looking forward to a shorter long run with the half marathon. I haven't run one for a while.

J~Mom said...

Nice Randy! When are you coming to Phoenix for a run? HUH? Huh? :>D