Friday, January 19, 2007


Oh baby it's Friday!!!!! YESSSSSSS I got home and did 2.5something on the treadmill, not a great event but hey.....I had on new shoes and they deserve to be broken in and so do my feet...gently. Well I can say that my toes don't hurt. Did I tell you that I ended up getting a "full" size bigger shoe than what I've been running in, oh what a change. But they felt fine, though my toes did feel just a bit different having room to move around a bit.


Forgetful me, I failed to announce the grand arrival of the newest addition to our family. Yes we are grandparents...again. That is Dylan Alexander born on Wednesday afternoon. He came into this world at 7 pounds 7 ounces, and was a strapping 21 inches. I'll have to talk to Grandma about letting go of some better photos. We are happy and will be going to visit for just over a week this next Friday.

No comments: