Friday, June 22, 2007

More on Team Autism and the Honolulu Marathon

Some of my running friends have asked about donating to Team Autism. We are getting set up to take paypal (credit card) donations but we aren't there yet. If you would like to make a donation by check, make it out to EFCA/Team Autism and send to Randy Graves, 1624 Apache Trail, Edmond, OK 73003. Any donation is appreciated and will go far in helping the Edmond Family Center for Autism in their efforts to help families of autistic children. I am getting more and more excited about this effort and I know it is going to help me train in ways that I never would have thought be possible. I'm working on a personal website, Randy's Home Page/Team Autism where you can also go out and donate and see the progress that I am making towards the overall donations and my marathon training.

6 comments:

Marcy said...

Sounds great Randy!! I think this is wonderful. I'll have to check out the link!! Thanks!

runliarun said...

The website is already functional. You're not wasting time here.

teacherwoman said...

I think the best thing about racing is when you can do it for a cause... especially when you know the results will affect someone you know. Awesome!

J~Mom said...

Looks good Randy!

J~Mom said...

BTw I updated my profile to try to be just like Marcy!

Mary Gee said...

A little altruism can really put a fire under us. Good for you!