Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wow I've Been Shangied By Work For Eternity It Seems

I was working 12-14 days from June 5-13 living out of a hotel, having to eat out every night then too tired to do much else but hit the bed, only to be woke up at 4 am the next day to start it all over again.

I apologize for not logging on but I was just too tired to do much more than eat and sleep when I wasn't working. I appreciate everyone checking on me.

Over the weekend I got rested up again. I ran on Monday morning (4.27 miles) at a 14:25 pace I think. Today we got rained out, too much lightning hitting the ground in the area.

Now I need to go and re-read my own posts to figure out what I had been doing before all that weird work schedule.

I did make a commitment last night to something very interesting that I will share with everyone either later today or tomorrow sometime, so stay tuned.

6 comments:

Mendy said...

Glad you're back! I know I speak for others too - we were a little worried and wondered where you took off to. Glad you're back running too!

Welcome back!!! :-)

Scott McMurtrey said...

welcome back and glad to hear it was just business and you didn't forget about all of us. :)

Michelle said...

Welcome back!!! We missed you!!!!

Marcy said...

I'm so glad you're OK Randy!! Like Mendy I was getting a little worried! We missed you! Can't wait to hear what you have planned!

Darrell said...

I wondered where you disappeared too. Thought maybe you got sucked into the mud.

Look forward to reading about your interesting commitment

teacherwoman said...

Glad to hear you are okay! I have been kind of out of kink lately as well!