Friday, April 06, 2007

Saturday's Activity

I'm supposed to run 3 or 4 miles with members of the Edmond Running Club and it is going to be 20something degrees tomorrow morning. It's April isn't spring here, did someone forget and turn the clock back instead of "springing" it forward a few weeks ago. We even had snowflakes, yes snowflakes today. Good Grief, Charlie Brown!!!
My old body doesn't do cold very well any more it seems. I am going to run though, I don't commit to something and then back out of it. Besides it could be cold at some future race and a run of this nature might just teach me something. There, now that I've rationalized it, it doesn't seem such an impossible thing to do after all. Now let me sleep on it and I'm sure I'll have other reservations tomorrow morning. Brrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Almost forgot about today......no activity.......

No comments: