Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Easy 4-Miler for the New Month

Today was an easy day, no speed, testing the new orthotics and the blisters and everything seemed to have gone well. No new owie's no new blisters, what a relief.

The humidity today was about the same as we've been experiencing, according to the Weather Channel it stands at 94%....uugggghhhhh....no wonder my clothes were so wet, I was running within my own rain forest. But I am pleased that my heart rate stayed lower than normal.

Today's stats:

Total Mileage: 4.15 miles
Mile 1: 15:15
Mile 2: 13:55
Mile 3: 13:16
Mile 4: 13:35
0.15 Mi: 1:15
Avg Pace: 13:48
Avg HR: 120
MAX HR: 149

Well it's off the showers, more later....

5 comments:

ws said...

I didn't realize it was that humid in OK - is it normal or just wacky weather? Don't you love when your clothing just sticks to you? Great run to start the month and even better that the feet feel good. You run even earlier than me, wow!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...that is VERY humid. I wouldn't be able to stand it. Good for you for getting out there to run. I am sure I'd walk out the door, turn around, and go back inside.

Jason The Running Man said...

I hear ya on the humidity and great job with your training.

teacherwoman said...

Nice job on the 4-miler! wahoo!

J~Mom said...

Oh boy, that is humid!!